View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 02:52 PM   #295
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
Took my guy. Great pick.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.