Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 05:11 PM   #239
Starter

Alek Torgersen

As much as I love Deshaun Watson, if KC passed on a QB in the first couple rounds, this is the guy I want as a developmental prospect. Chiefs were in attendance for his pro day.

Here is the url for the video of his pro day reps (I don't have link privileges as a newb to the forum -- if someone else wanted to embed, by all means..) >>

youtu(dot)be/VBKR_AxGPOo

I love his footwork and accuracy (granted its against air). He also looked very good in the East-West Shrine game.
maninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about