View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 04:33 PM   #199
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Absolutely. The bitch tried to have me arrested at Bugs house one night.
Cops:: Mr Bugs can we search your house for Mr Livesteam?
Bugs:: Do I have to let you?
Cops:: no you don't
Bugs:: well then no

Cops :: sorry lady we tried.
Gotta love that 4th Amendment.

Good for you. But most of all, good for your kid.

Luckily, I was able to make nice with my ex (really the best solution, but sometimes not possible). I'll never forget that she screwed me over, but I forgive her. I tried to hire a good attorney but things get complicated when 3 states are involved...luckily, things worked out the way they're supposed to work out. Now, my ex-wife and my girlfriend are good friends...which is odd, but we all have the same focus - the child that we all have in common. I don't want to list the specifics, but my ex now knows exactly what I'm capable of, and that I will enforce my rights if necessary.

Sounds like things worked out the way they were supposed to for you, as well. Sounds like your child wasn't your ex's primary focus.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.