Thread: Electronics 2018 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #21
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
This isn't a Black Friday ad but this is an awesome price on the 1950x threadripper. You can even get another $30 off if you bundle with a motherboard. I am building a desktop for some processing stuff and if I was close to one of these stores I would consider it even if it is a little more than I was going to spend.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/...oxed-processor

edit: I wonder if anyone will have anything as good or better around Black Friday. This would make one hell of box to run ESXI on .
Damn. That’s a beast of a cpu. Definitely wait until cyber Monday to see if Newegg has any deals you like better. Tom’s Hardware is tracking component Black Friday deals on their website.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.