Thread: An open apology
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 07:54 PM   #133
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally posted by frazod

So what happened to make this guy come over here and start blasting?

And I would add, Jim, that your reputation as a fucking troublemaker precedes you.....
I think he got pissed and saw the Planet url on one of my posts and figured he would take it out on a bunch of simpleton Chiefs fans. I guess he had another thing coming. Oh, and look at my avatar Fraz. How can a face like that be a trouble maker?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.