View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 11:22 AM   #1179
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
You guys realize that Joan Jett is a talentless hack who's never written any of her own hit songs, right? They're all covers...

The Rock n' Roll Hall of fame is a disgrace.
No I didn't know that Joan Jett's version was a cover. I'm old enough to remember when her songs came out, but I was never a fan.

But she was the one that put the song on the map.

Yea, this is actually makes more sense as the original.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.