Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 10:16 AM   #2072
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
Y'all probably shouldn't read the rest of the quoted article, because it'll probably get people here all set off, but I'm posting this for the numbers, so I need to add the link:

The Mandalorian third season opener numbers
Wow.

That's a hell of a bummer.

Because man, the difference in quality between this and Fett or Obi Wan is just STARK.

This is the best thing to come from the IP since The Empire Strikes Back. Only Rogue One is even close, IMO. Well, and Andor - but it's early yet there.

Man I hope this thing doesn't whither up and die because it's just such a well made show. But that analogy is spot on - how are they gonna try to prop up BOBF by burning off part of Mando? I didn't realize that was how they did that. Because man there was just no salvaging that pile of crap.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.