View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 04:37 PM   #4207
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I have mentioned in here a few times that I have a huge chunk of cash sitting in a savings account. I am going to risk it and invest in some things in the next couple of days I believe. This was money we got from the sale of our house that we were going to use to buy our next house. I just don't believe the risk is greater than the reward at this point. We are doing fine without a house and can sit for a while without it. I think there are several stock that are going to rubber band back after this all clears up which I feel is coming sooner rather than later.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.