View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Acids are an interesting smoke. First time I tried one I was like, "yuck!". But the more I smoked the more I liked it. Just got a box. My faves are rocky Patel Connecticut.
I still say yuck!

Just not a fan of any infused smokes. Love the rest of the DE stuff though. Too cheap the for more than the occasional LP, but always have the less expensive Undercrown CV resting. The MUWAT BF are one of my favorite quick smokes.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.