View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #1430
Cheaterlover*

Pray for me, people.

I made my Fantasy Football playoffs, which start this week.

My WRs suck ass.

So I dropped one and picked up Chris Chambers, to start him.

To make matters worse, my #1 ass-kicking QB all year has been Peyton Manning, and I have to sit him 'cause I can't trust that he'll play long enough this weekend to produce. And my backup was his useless brother Eli.

So, I sat Peyton, cut Eli, and the best QB I could pick up was San Fran's Alex Smith.

I'm dead man walking....
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.