View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #45
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post

Mens leather zipper around wallet with change pocket. I'm on my fifth one, first one I bought at Walmart about 15 years ago for $12. The zipper quit working after about 3 years, couldn't find them anymore at Walmart, so I bought one online at a wallet store for $30. That lasted about 3 years, then I shopped eBay and found them for $10, so I bought 3 of them, that was in 2011. I'm on my third one now, so this reminded me I need backup. I just found them on eBay for $7.97 with shipping, so I bought 2. I think they're great, I don't like change in my pocket, with this it's there in case I need it, I like getting dollars back instead of more change, so I always want to have change ready. Also with the zipper, I never worry about anything falling out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Bi...53.m2749.l2648

Hi!! Good to see you post! I like your wallet!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.