View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 10:09 AM   #42
I could of gone pro

Mens leather zipper around wallet with change pocket. I'm on my fifth one, first one I bought at Walmart about 15 years ago for $12. The zipper quit working after about 3 years, couldn't find them anymore at Walmart, so I bought one online at a wallet store for $30. That lasted about 3 years, then I shopped eBay and found them for $10, so I bought 3 of them, that was in 2011. I'm on my third one now, so this reminded me I need backup. I just found them on eBay for $7.97 with shipping, so I bought 2. I think they're great, I don't like change in my pocket, with this it's there in case I need it, I like getting dollars back instead of more change, so I always want to have change ready. Also with the zipper, I never worry about anything falling out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Bi...53.m2749.l2648
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli