Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 04:32 PM   #131
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote