Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 01:02 PM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.
Wright reminds me of Deneric Prince in that he has a lot of physical tools, but seems to lack vision. If there's a tackler in front of him, he's bound to run into them instead of around or through them.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about