View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 06:04 PM   #20
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I just don't see a big enough drop from Bowers to Sanders to think that making a move up for Bowers is an investment to make. Maybe I'm alone in that opinion, but I also really like Sanders and they are about the same build.
Yeah, I'm coming around on Sanders as well.

And as I've noted in the past, Reid - more than a QB whisperer even - is a TE god. I mean he gets production out of everyone at that position.

You give him a guy like Sanders and honestly I wouldn't worry all that much about Kelce leaving. Especially if Sanders got a year or two to learn at the feet of the master.

I think he could coax a 1,300 yard season out of Kyle Pitts as easy as breathing but I wouldn't give up what the Falcons would want for him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.