View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:42 AM   #203
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't know about you, but i get really tired of hearing excuses from employees why they didn't do this or that, then within the same sentence bitching about not making more money.

I finally realized recently that holding on to an employee too long is a problem. Moving on and doing things different now.
This isn't aimed at you. It's just an observation.

I've been in the workforce for 30 years. I have found, all too often, that employers are really bad at sitting down and setting expectations with their employees and following through with them. We overlook, ignore, make exceptions, etc for poor performance in order to make our own job easier, so we don't have to confront and actually "manage" our employees. You end up kicking the can down the road too far until the situation becomes completely untenable.

If you set clear expectations upfront and manage them along the way, it is much easier to attain the expected performance or to move on. jmho
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.