View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 10:34 AM   #95
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I always like Haley and I hated Cassel, but honestly I can't blame him for accepting the contract he did. It's that ****ing idiot Pioli that was responsible for that. Pioli is #1 on my hate list among the guys on this list.

#1 Pioli
#2 Kimmy
#3 Martin
#4 Cassel
#5 Haley

It's amazing how all of these Patriot way jackasses follow the same exact script and bring in some back up Patriot QB to take over the starting job.
I'll be hard pressed to dislike anyone more than Kim Anderson if for no other reason than the fact that I live in Columbia and had to listen to these mother****ing Norm Acolyte blue hairs sing his praises even when we were clearly the worst team in major college basketball.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.