Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 10:48 AM   #556
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I’ve seen it and feel like I posted about it, maybe even in this thread.

Anyway, it’s a slow burn, creepy, anxiety inducing, well filmed and delivered horror. No tits that I recall, more mentally disturbing kills than stalk and slash gore. Going off recollection here but feel it had A Winters Bone disturbing kind of feel with some evil spirit ghost play.

I enjoyed it.

EDIT: You should get Shudder
"Slow burn" was my immediate reaction to the trailer. Looks like a slow burn kinda film. Problem with those is that the last 30 mins have be excellent. There's a fine line between slow burn and, "that was a waste of my time".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.