View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 04:13 PM   #9522
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I had an New Braunfels I got at Sam's 20 years ago for Christmas and after the firebox rusted out I bought a firebox for $30 from Kroger when In Ohio for Mid Ohio Le-mans. I then made a heat defuser and smoker bottom grates that converted it into a reverse offset that took a lot of fuel but worked great. Did my best smokes on it. Heated by charcoal and locust and almost always apple and cherry for smoke.

As far as holding heat better...Don't laugh too fast.

I'd never laugh, these are the sort of experiments that lead to putting men on the moon!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote