View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 11:48 AM   #7
How tall is this thing?

You'll find no argument from me in any investment put towards keeping 15 upright and healthy.

Wanya was clearly not a finished product when we saw him last, and I'd have some trepidation about just moving forward with him as the guy.

That being said, I'd agree with trade ups, even though Veach has been great with our later round picks (Sneed as a 4, Pacheco as a 7 for instance) because the wr room is going to be addressed, Veach has shown us as much with the early release of MVS, and if you can get back up there into the ranks of players that didn't require you to meticulously comb through their tape to find what they could bring to the team and have obvious talent you gotta do it if you're serious about a 3peat.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.