Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:21 AM   #727
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think Jackson's bird legs will do the same thing Bridgewater's did.

I couldn't believe how much shit that one scout took for being worried about Bridgewater's lower half - that shit matters, fellas. When those guys get drafted and their legs look like they belong to Kentucky Derby thoroughbreds, you can't act all that surprised when they have to be shot on the track.
Well yeah he has to add some meat on them bones. An NFL weight program will benefit him greatly of he learns from Bridgewater and actually takes advantage of it.

I don't think I'd give up the farm, but I'd certainly take him with my original pick and ride the **** out of that train until it explodes. Should be a hell of a ride until your face eventually melts.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.