Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #722
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I only see 2 QB's worth drafting in Jackson and the northwestern kid. Finley is a sleeper.

Jackson would be fun as hell in this Offense if we didn't have Mahomes. I think Jackson is gonna be really good.
I think Jackson's bird legs will do the same thing Bridgewater's did.

I couldn't believe how much shit that one scout took for being worried about Bridgewater's lower half - that shit matters, fellas. When those guys get drafted and their legs look like they belong to Kentucky Derby thoroughbreds, you can't act all that surprised when they have to be shot on the track.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.