View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 08:23 AM   #100
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5
Here's a lesson for you. The better they look, they more evil they really are. If you say stuff like that to a girl/woman, they will walk all over you and not respect you. You should act like you're the one doing her a favor.
Sad but true. I have seen this numberous of times, and I have also been walked over and not get any respect from those. That's where I got to a point where looks doesn't really become of a big deal like it used to be in HS.

So Royr, my best advice is to at least find the one that you can appreciate, since it shouldn't be a "total" knockout type of a looks, but more of her personality, her character, and most importantly, her heart.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.