View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 05:49 AM   #7507
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I love tortillas.

Try low carb tortillas. I've been buying low carb tortillas from Wal Mart. Think they have five carbs in them. They come in eight a package for $3. Not quite regular tortilla quality but I'm down 30+ lbs and I eat several a week. It gives me my tortilla fix.
I agree on the low carb tortillas and actually have some in the fridge right now. I use them more as a bread substitute though for things like a turkey, bacon wrap. I'll use them occasionally for ground beef tacos, but I don't really enjoy them with steak or chicken as tacos for some reason.

Props on the 30+ lbs.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.