Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 05:05 PM   #37
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
There are some major differences for sure, but I have trouble getting too worked up about it. Everyone threw a fit when they dumped the start menu in Windows 8, but these days I barely use it. Moving the icons to the middle is definitely very Mac-like, but I'm sure the point is to reduce the amount of mouse movement, and people will get used to that pretty quickly.

Just in general, though, it's hard to care that much anymore. For most people, your web browser has far more to do with your day-to-day computing experience than your OS does.
Sure, but some of us are on our computers 40+ hours a week for work and not talking a web browser. Changes to the OS can make a difference so we will whine about it thank you very much.

And I too remember Microsoft's claim about Windows 10 being the last one.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote