Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 01:59 PM   #36
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
There are some major differences for sure, but I have trouble getting too worked up about it. Everyone threw a fit when they dumped the start menu in Windows 8, but these days I barely use it. Moving the icons to the middle is definitely very Mac-like, but I'm sure the point is to reduce the amount of mouse movement, and people will get used to that pretty quickly.

Just in general, though, it's hard to care that much anymore. For most people, your web browser has far more to do with your day-to-day computing experience than your OS does.
I still use my windows like windows 98. I use My Computer which gets more hidden with every version of windows. I definitely use the start menu and windows 10 did a great thing with it allowing the search function.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.