Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 01:43 PM   #35
Kind of a mod

There are some major differences for sure, but I have trouble getting too worked up about it. Everyone threw a fit when they dumped the start menu in Windows 8, but these days I barely use it. Moving the icons to the middle is definitely very Mac-like, but I'm sure the point is to reduce the amount of mouse movement, and people will get used to that pretty quickly.

Just in general, though, it's hard to care that much anymore. For most people, your web browser has far more to do with your day-to-day computing experience than your OS does.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.