View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:06 PM   #44890
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I agree. With a mask mandate in place, small businesses would have been able to follow mitigation strategies better than a place like Walmart.
Walmart put a mask mandate in place almost immediately and they enforced it, at least here.

The problem was that they didn't follow any of the other measures they put in place.

1. They said they wouldn't have more than 50 people in the store at a time. There was never LESS than 50 when I was there.

2. They went to one-way lanes but didn't have any way to enforce them.

3. They mandated 6 foot spacing but didn't enforce them.

4. They went from 24x7 to 8am to 8pm in order to "allow for restocking of shelves". In almost every case I saw where rules 1-3 above were being broken, it was EMPLOYEES doing it. It wasn't uncommon to have 5 or 6 associates clogging up a single aisle in the middle of the day, simultaneously violating every safety measure EXCEPT the mask mandate.

Maybe I'm getting old and grouchy but it seems like every time I leave the house now all I can see is idiocy. The average person is just ****ing stupid and doesn't have a grasp on basic logic and common sense.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote