View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 01:56 PM   #44888
'Tis my eye!

We had tons of small businesses shut down here. Some of them will never open their doors again. Walmart never shut down and never even followed their own rules (50 people per store, my ass) and nothing was, nor will be, done about it. That's just plain not right.

The biggest outbreak we had here that wasn't in a nursing home was in a factory that is, for all intents and purposes, immune from ever being held responsible for how it treats employees. They had over 200 cases IIRC and not only never shut down, some employees had to fight even to get time off. Some of them got fired.

What I want to see is common sense applied EVENLY across all of society. Money and political influence shouldn't be able to exempt a business from compliance.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.