View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 07:33 PM   #108
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I'm really trying to talk myself out of it, because I'm just exhausted with the Patriots. Kind of like Carcosa said, it doesn't even really matter if they lose the SB anymore. Just the fact they're part of it and the hype turns me off. I have zero interest. Plus, I really don't give a shit about the Rams.

Thing is, the SB is such a part of my routine (haven't missed one since probably 1974 or 75) and the national consciousness, I almost feel obligated to tune in. But I'm patiently waiting to see if my disgust holds out to the end. Told the wife last night, maybe we could still fix a big spread, but maybe do something else like catch up on movies or TV episodes.

Thanks, New England, for ruining the Super Bowl!
And this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about; over-saturation of an illegitimate franchise in the name of overseas marketing and expansion. Even people who love football do NOT want to watch this shit!

Like Mr. Plinkett always says, "you didn't see it, but your BRAIN did".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.