Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #194
MVP

So I'm 52 yo, I work out 5-6 days per week with 30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes of strength training. I'd say I eat pretty healthy most of the week. I have either oatmeal and berries for breakfast, or three eggs and a few berries. I have a spinach salad with tons of veggies and a homemade olive oil and vinegar dressing used sparingly, and I generally eat a lean protein and some veggies for dinner. I do splurge once or twice a week and make something not as healthy, but usually even then I try to make it as healthy as possible. Little to no fried foods. I'm a pretty fit guy. My achilles heel is beer for sure. I often drink 12-15 beers throughout the weekend.

So, I've not tried the fasting thing but I am intrigued. So, I can eat whatever I want as long as it's between noon and 8pm? I can get down on spagetti and meatballs, or cheeseburgers, or pizza? Beer? I mean, everyone saying they are losing weight on the 16:8 diet seems weird to me unless they are modifying caloric intake?
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.