Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 06:12 PM   #264
Fight, build, win!

Yes the WWII generation came home and made those old military rifles to resemble Weatherby hunting rifles. I'm am sure the last thing they wanted seen with is military style weapon to hunt with. They just seen things differently. My dad rest his sole always wondered why anyone wanted to hunt with a me or Springfield with Bayonetta and tripod mounts still attached. I remember going with Dad to gun shops and even kresgys what later became kmart. They had barrels full of Japan rifles, Mausers, Springfields, Enfields. Dad didn't want anything to do with the Japanese or German rifles. I think he got an old Enfield and sporterized it and hunted with it until his death. My brother has that rifle now.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.