View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 05:50 AM   #107
In Search of a Life

Judging from your comments in this thread:

It sounds like you're trying too hard. It also sounds like you're obvious in your employment of "pua" techniques. The end result is that you're coming off as creepy and someone who might be a little rapey.

I'm not one to criticize dress and style (I used to have white boy dreadlocks, rarely shower , and wear mostly vintage clothing and got laid a lot back then and constantly complimented on my look) because I think what's important there is whether you own it or not. That being said your style looks kind of predatory and I don't think that combines well with what I said earlier about your employment of PUA techniques.

Just some shit to consider.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.