Thread: Other Sports Trevor Bauer suspended 324 games
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 04:15 PM   #116
I'll **** anything that moves!

I am in no way at all a Trevor Bauer apologist, but this whole story from day one absolutely stunk to high heaven.

This woman should be getting an earful from every woman who has ever suffered through abuse, along with any organization representing victim's rights.

I have so many questions, but off the top of my head, I'd like to know just how she managed to get those bruises and injuries. It is documented that she went to the ER after their liasion and according to reports did in fact have injuries that required treatment. Who did that to her if not Trevor? Did she pull a "Fight Club" and do it herself?

This really is just such a ****ed up situtation. The Dodgers threw him under the bus, his teammates threw him under the bus, and MLB threw him under the bus. All because he's an unlikable dork who got laid? His career is likely over. He'll never get that time back. And he'll never get the money back, or get paid like that ever again.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote