Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:02 PM   #147
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Yeah, threw out the Solitary Man reference in hopes you'd catch it and realize it was carrying over from you Sedaka thread. But I may be the only loser here who's parents took him to more than 3 Diamond concerts. Why couldn't they have been cool and took me to see Bob Marley instead??
I saw a Neil Diamond concert. Late 70's because I heard about the laser light show he had that was getting ready to be banned.

They had those lasers that would bounce off people, the sides of the venue, seats whatever and keep going until they fizzled out. They banned them about 4 months later because people were getting blinded by taking one in the eye.

Was a really cool sight to see at least once.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.