View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 02:03 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So your contention is that somehow Sean Payton thinks that Zach Wilson is really the 2nd-coming of Drew Brees?

Sure, that sounds reasonable.

Sean Payton has always been a good if not great evaluator of offensive talent. I doubt he's watched Zach's tape and said to himself "yeah, this guy is really a HOFer!!!" I get that people want to hate on DEN. But Payton isn't Adam Gase or Nat Hackett.
I don't know for sure. You could be right, but Payton has made some head-scratching decisions. If they feel, for example, that Penix is going to be a guy they get in the draft, and they have Stidham to be opening day starter, why invite the circus of a Zach Wilson trade? He has to at least believe there is talent there and some possibility that he can be the one to turn it all around. Or maybe they really do think Zach Wilson represents some kind of veteran depth. Feels like we're all kind of guessing.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.