View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 07:19 PM   #1854
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
No the hawks were not the "better team" when you consider the sixers had 18 and 26 point leads in games four and five and somehow contrived to mess it up. And as a sixers fan i can tell you Ben WILL be traded by the looks of it...Morey already tried to get rid of him earlier this year, even telling his agent to prepare for a trade so what makes you think he won't again?? Unless Ben decides to finally shoot with his dominant right hand i don't see him playing for us again.
I bet Sixers fans watch those games with the same mindset that Chiefs fans used to have before Mahomes.

Any Sixers fan that watched the first round series and knew that Embiid was not 100% healthy did not watch expecting to win.

Morey would be wise to keep Simmons with the idea that he can be coached up. But you may be right, Morey has a way of moving All-Stars on and off the roster and having a playoff team that never wins it all.

Last edited by jettio; 06-23-2021 at 07:25 PM..
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.