View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 10:57 AM   #1850
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Real shame that great sequence of basketball was married by Scott Foster and the blatant shenanigans to try and force feed the Clippers a win.
I was at the game last night. It was brutal from the start, Foster is a disaster. The entire stadium was riding the refs hard all night which seemed to only increased Foster's enthusiasm for his incompetence.

There was no excuse for the length of time it took after the alley oop to sort out LA trying to make a sub without a timeout. Just terrible. NBA really needs to do something to clean up the amount of time the refs go to review in the final 2 minutes or at least find a way to make it happen faster. I am all for getting the call right but that was a painful 2 minutes of basketball.

Hell of a win for the Suns with Booker not having a good game, 5/16 FGs and 7 turnovers. Crowder and Bridges both had a rough night too. Payne and Ayton saved the day big time. Huge for a young team to find a way to win on an off night. On a night like that, I would have liked to see a little more Cam Johnson. He was very good in his minutes.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.