Thread: Movies and TV Hamilton
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 10:14 PM   #49
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Someone grabbing their junk while spewing obscenities over a sampled beat hardly qualifies as "music", friend.
I didn't realize you were the gatekeeper for what is and isn't music based on a, apparently, extremely small sample size (if that is what you really think rap music is about).

Tell me, friend, can you tell me a little about your experience with rap? Like, what songs or what groups have influenced your opinion on this music.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.