Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 02:55 PM   #203
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Without knowing the stats on everyone else in similar situations, I'd say this confirms what I was thinking.

Being behind by two scores to that offense may as well be four scores. Teams aren't running the ball when they go down by 10+ points to Peyton.

That's 2/3 of his sacks coming, basically, when they knew the offense would be passing. I'd imagine the breakdown for Ware would be similar.
Which doesn't detract from von and wares league leading sack performance. That's how it's designed to work. You can't get sacks off runs...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.