View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 02:20 AM   #33
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
If you give me McCaffery or rice I would be happy. Offensive fatty too would be good.
I really want Brenden Rice. He is big, athletic, and different from every other WR on the team.

I feel like, with Mahomes, Rice could be a Pro Bowl level player. If he goes to a different QB and HC combo, who knows. I also feel like, especially lately, players with successful family members in the NFL have also been successful.

I wanted McCaffrey until we signed LRZ. Not that LRZ would make the team and play over McCaffrey, but they seem redundant. They probably aren't, but the role I wanted McCaffrey for is basically going to LRZ I think.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.