Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 09:08 AM   #1352
I could of gone pro

I decided Friday to check out Birdman and see what all the hoopla was about. The first hour I thought, how can a movie this crazy be such a hit, think 'Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind' crazy. The couple in front of us got up and left about 45 minutes in. However, the theater was packed since the film had left about a month ago and the theater brought it back. Most everyone there was like myself, I'm 64 and retired. The first hour I gave it a 6 out of 10. By the end of the film I gave it an 8. I enjoy a movie that goes outside the normal boundaries.

Saturday I saw American Sniper. I don't see how anyone can hate this movie. I gave it a 10. I'm a life long Democrat but when I was 20 I joined the Army in 1970. The film brought back memories of how I felt when I was younger.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli