View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:39 AM   #769
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Congratulations on the weight loss!

I'm still stuck around 70 pounds down since March 2017. I need to make that last push to lose the last 30 pounds.

Do you have some loose skin or stretch marks? I have a little lose skin around the midsection but not much. My arms are real tight as my biceps and triceps are muscular as are my legs and chest.
Thanks.

Keeping the weight off is a damn good job done by you.

Nope, no loose skin or stretch marks yet but that's coming soon I'm assuming.

My goal is to get within 20-30 lbs of an NFL linebacker. I'm 6'2" so its probably an unattainable goal. @59 its a lot harder than at 25. .

For me, this is more about a long term lifestyle change. I don't want to tell myself hey, you lost 100 lbs great job, I'm done. Concentrate on keeping it off.

I cant do anything halfway that I care about. Either all in or nothing, that's hard anyway. Giving myself a probable unattainable goal I'm hoping keeps me on a long term track.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.