Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 07:27 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Javontae Jean-Baptiste is on my radar as a guy you can keep packing the pounds on. When he came to Ohio State he was like 210 pounds. When he left Notre Dame he was about 255 or so. He's 6'5" and still looks like he can add 20-30 pounds with ease to that frame. He's kind of more of a Romeo Okwara type but I think if you can pull this kid out of the 5th round and just keep molding the clay like they did Danna then he can be a servicable rotational player.

The guy really up on my radar though is Cedric Johnson from Ole Miss. The dude is shot out of a cannon off the snap and can bend. He's built a lot more like Frank Clark or Dee Ford though. Hoping we can get that kid in the 4th.
Made Bruce Feldman's Freak's List - ranked #41. He wrote "At 6-3, 270, he has just 11.3 percent body fat, and he vertical-jumped 36.5 inches, broad-jumped 10 feet and bench pressed 390 pounds. This offseason, he topped over 20 mph on the GPS and did six pull-ups with a 70-pound belt attachment."
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.