View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 10:09 PM   #173
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Hmm, interesting that it would score higher than Vancouver, but I'm sure it's more affordable (and as you mentioned with taxes). And for it to be that much warmer than Denver. Granted, the 100 sunny days...

I've been on one cruise and actually felt bad for a couple of the small towns.... I could imagine how quaint and quiet they were, and now every once in a while 3000 people flood the streets. It does boost the economy though.

Yeah, affordability is the main difference. I'm not even accounting for that annual payment that Alaska makes to its residents, so it's even more financially friendly than shown.

I figure the cruise thing is probably something you can avoid once you know the schedule. You hole up when they're tramping through town, and then you come out of your burrow when they're gone and the restaurants need business.

My wife will have an issue with the clouds and rain, but I wouldn't. I'm a shade lover and I don't mind rain.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.