View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:23 AM   #40
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I actually do have a question, you mentioned you've had some high level IT jobs for the government that would require some background checks (I'd imagine) and you've had a couple mishaps in your youth.

How did you get past the litmus test on those?
Oh yeah, everyone thought I'd be dead or in jail by 25.

I had a TS/SCI clearance for about 15 years. Worked for Homeland Security when it was first getting off the ground. CENTCOM, SOCOM, some other places I can't disclose for 75 years and the federal government.

They definitely were all up in my history and business. FBI goes out to your neighbors, my wife's work and ask questions like does he use drugs, fool around on his wife, hang with mafia etc. without telling them its a background check. Freaked out everyone. They know my media accounts. They knew I posted on here as BRC.

They know people have checkered pasts. They go all the way back to birth but focus on the last 10 years or so. You have to come clean with warts and all. They care but they don't really. What they care about is are you embarrassed about something. Keeping a secret? Cause then you can be compromised. Lot of people have affairs, they need to know if caught, will you come clean? I've taken probably a dozen lie detector tests.

I think that's why I shared more stuff than most people on here because the government already knew everything about me.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote