View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 08:18 PM   #59
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
That's the take you got? Sorry reading comprehension isn't a strong thing for you.

The Pelini comparison isn't relevant. We're not in a trashcan Big 10 division.

We're talking about anything beyond 6-6, not a title game appearance.

Nobody is arguing the program was a dump. I called Odom a clownshow from the start while this thread insisted he was actially really smart.

Going into year 4 though, you need to see growth. If you're hitting your ceiling and that ceiling is barely qualifying for an entry level bowl, you need to make a change.

4 years is long enough to start expecting some results. You guys are being nuts here.
I guess my question is who do you think you will get after firing a guy who's taken you to a bowl every year he's been a coach at MU? I can give you countless examples of coaches who've been successful when given a little bit of time. I can also show you plenty of programs who've failed when they quick to fire a coach.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't exactly recall alot of proven names who were serious candidates for the job the last few times ya'll were looking. Rhule comes to mind but he was an unknown at the time. I think your expectations are a little high
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.