Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 01:09 PM   #341
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Jimmy's pretty lawyer friend.....man....she gonna die. I just know it! and I'm thinking THAT is what creates Saul. pushes him out of the good guy box.

I'm thinking the nursing home lawyers hire a hit man or something and that somehow someway she gets offed....maybe by accident.....maybe to try and scare Jimmy. we already know they are crooked as shit. they are perfectly fine with robbing old people. so how far will they go to protect themselves and their cash cow? how bad ARE THEY? well if this is in the BB universe so......yikes.

and just maybe....in the midst of this scenario.....Tuco comes back on the scene....
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.