View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 06:47 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Wow...tough question because I don't want to spoil anything or give people any ideas before going to see it.

I'll say different.

It's more personal and heartfelt than anything he's ever done, IMO. With that said, there are still plenty of easter eggs, excellent cameos and typical QT obsessions that are everywhere in the film.

If you're a huge QT fan, I think you'll LOVE this movie.

I wasn't alive during this time period, but I really FELT like I was in 1969 LA.
I’m a huge QT fan, so I’m sure I’ll like it

I think my fave movies of his are Inglorious Basterds, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill.

But really I like them all.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.