View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 08:48 AM   #138
I could of gone pro

One of Kennedy's body guards was former football player and 'fearsome foursome' member of the Rams Rosey Grier, in the photo top left.

I can remember the day RFK died, because that was the day I graduated from St. Petersburg High School, June 6, 1968.

The summer of 1969 I worked the grill at Billy's Famous Subs, my cousin, on the boardwalk in Ocean City Maryland. Located on the Atlantic shore. 150 miles from Baltimore. For four months I had no TV, this is before cable, one radio station. I never even heard of Woodstock until the movie came out a year later. I did go see Gone with the Wind, it was playing continuously at the only local theater. At that time, only a 1,000 people lived all year in Ocean City, but on the 4th of July it was 200,000. Today they'll have up to 350,000 in OC in the summer.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli